The purpose of the Creativity Grant Program is to strengthen the vitality and sustainability of artists and small organizations to maintain a strong and stable arts infrastructure in the State of Maryland. The Creativity Grant also provides opportunities to serve the growing needs of relevant arts projects and collaborations within Maryland communities.
For more information regarding eligibility and funding timelines, please review the Creativity Grants Guidelines.
For more information about detailed eligibility by Program, visit here.
Complete a FY20 Creativity Grant application here. All applicants must register to apply.
Receipt of a Creativity Grant requires submission of a Final Report by the end of the Fiscal Year. As a part of this brief report, MSAC collects participant information to report to the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Association of State Arts Agencies.
MSAC will begin accepting applications on April 1, 2020 for the FY21 Application cycle. The grant period for FY21 is July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021. Funded activities must occur within the grant period. Applications must be submitted at least 90 days before the funded activities occur.
Creativity Grant Awardees
- December 2019 Creativity Grant Awardees
- November 2019 Creativity Grant Awardees
- October 2019 Creativity Grant Awardees
- September 2019 Creativity Grant Awardees
- August 2019 Creativity Grant Awardees
- July 2019 Creativity Grant Awardees
- June 2019 Creativity Grant Awardees
- May 2019 Creativity Grant Awardees
- April 2019 Creativity Grant Awardees
- March 2019 Creativity Grant Awardees
All grantees are required to submit a Final Report communicating data required by the National Endowment for the Arts. This required data can be found here. For program specific Report information, please see the corresponding Guidelines.