I’m a graduate from San Fernando School of Fine Arts, Madrid, Spain (1973), where I specialized in mural painting and fresco.
My works for public buildings and places of worship involve mural paintings, metal sculptures, cement relieves, ceramics, and stained glass designs.
My easel work dwells on human and religious themes, urban landscape, still life and portrait.
My works are displayed in Spain, France, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, and the Baltimore area.
My teaching experience includes a year professorship in the Central University of Ecuador, Quito, Ecuador, where I initiated the discipline of Mural Painting.
Since 1985 I’m Chair of the Art Department at Mercy High School, Baltimore, Md.
• Murals for the high altars of three parish churches and the Cathedral of Arecibo, Puerto Rico (1985-1997).
• Painting for the head house of the Trinitarian Fathers in Cerfroy, France, commemorating the 700 anniversary of the order’s foundation (1992).
• Exterior mural commissioned by the City of Rockville for the Metropolitan S&L Building, Rockville, Md. (1981).
• Murals for public places in Baltimore, Md., commissioned by M.A.C.A.C. including two interior walls for the University of Baltimore Langsdale Auditorium (1979), one 50'x40' exterior wall for the Peabody Conservatory of Music (1978), and one interior wall for the Wyman House (1978).
• Decoration of San Juan de Mata parish church in Madrid, Spain, including two mural paintings, cement-relief walls, metal sculptures, two iron gates, ceramic motives, and stained glass window designs (1976).
• Mural for the dining room and wall sculptures for the chapel of the Holy Trinity Monastery, Reisterstown, Md. (1974).
• Six interior murals for the church of El Redentor, Valdepeñas, Spain (1973).
• Thirteen paintings on the Hebrew Calendar, and preparatory sketches for church murals, Loyola College Art Gallery, Baltimore, Md. (1994).
• “Baltimore Now” mixed media exhibit, Katzenstein Art Gallery, Baltimore, Md. (1990).
• “Rincones de Quito” drawings and paintings, School of Engineers, Quito, Ecuador (1984).
• “City Mirrors” drawings and paintings, Revelations Art Gallery, Baltimore, Md. (1982).