Recognizing our Grants
Guidelines for Recognition of Our Grants
Your success is our success. We want to hear about the impact your organization, program or project is making in your community and request that you acknowledge the support and grants from the Maryland State Arts Council (MSAC).
If you have received a grant from us:
- Acknowledgment of MSAC must be prominently displayed in all materials and announcements for your funded project
- Use our logo only as it appears
- Link to the MSAC website (http://www.msac.org/) from your organization's website
- Use the MSAC name and logo on printed materials, event signage and printed programs related to the grant
- Acknowledge MSAC support in PowerPoint presentations, videos or reports
- We encourage you to include on printed materials: "This (performance, project, event) is supported in part by a grant from the Maryland State Arts Council. On the web at msac.org," OR "To discover more about Maryland State Arts Council grants and how they impact Maryland's arts sector, visit msac.org."
- Include an announcement about the MSAC grant at regular/special events or meetings
- Mention MSAC support in print, social media, radio or television interviews you give about the organization, program or project
- For radio/television voice overs, we encourage you to use, "This (performance, project, event) is supported in part by a grant from the Maryland State Arts Council. On the web at msac.org."
- We reserve the right to change the language of the required acknowledgment of MSAC and the right to refuse the use of our logo and our support.
Our logo is available for download. Ideally, we would like you to use the EPS (encapsulated post script) version of our logo whenever possible.
If you display our logo on your website, also include an active link to our site.
Logos for Download
Share Your Photos With Us!
Do you have amazing photographs of your programs, productions, activities and events? We'd love to see them! Throughout the year, we encourage you to send photos of your organization engaged in great work. There are two easy ways to share your photos with us.
Send electronically via Dropbox
- Login to your Dropbox account
- Create folder called "YourOrgName_MSAC" for example, "MarylandDance_MSAC"
- Select and add 5 high-resolution photos (File minimum size should be 900 x 1400 pixels at 72 dpi)
- Once added, re-name the files, for example: MarylandDance1, MarylandDance2, etc.
- Create and attach a word document containing captions for each numbered photo
- Print, sign and scan the License & Release Form. Add it to the "YourOrgName_MSAC Folder."
- Share the folder with firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail a CD
- Select and save 5 high-resolution photos to an empty CD
- Once added, rename and number the files to "YourOrg_1," for example MarylandDance1, MarylandDance2, etc.
- Create and add a word document containing captions for each numbered photo and save it to the CD
- Print and sign the License & Release Form
- Mail the CD and License & Release Form to Maryland State Arts Council, 175 W. Ostend Street, Suite E, Baltimore, MD 21230
- Jpeg or .eps file format
- Minimum file size should be 900 x 1400 pixels at 72 dpi
- Include name of organization
- Include the name of event, title(s) of artwork or production pictured
- If photo must be credited, include photographer's name
- Keep it brief
Example: American Visionary Art Museum presents Flicks on The Hill, photo by Nick Prevas.