Panelist Forms, Materials and Information
Peer panelists review and evaluate grant applications from Maryland organizations applying for funding from the Maryland State Arts Council. These Grant Review Panels are made up of people who have expertise in various arts disciplines.
Grants for Organizations (GFO) Program
Nominations for panelists are accepted year round. You many nominate yourself or someone else to serve.
- Grant Review Panel Nomination Form (PDF)
- Panelist Responsibilities (PDF)
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Panelist Expense Form (PDF)
- GFO Grant Review Criteria (PDF)
- Email Template from Panelists to Applicants re: Site Visits (MS Word)
Evaluation Forms for GFO Site Assignments
- Overview - Site Visit and Lead Reader Responsibilities (PDF)
- Tips for In-Depth Site Visits (PDF)
- Artistic – General Operating Grants and Arts Program Grants (MS Word)
- In-Depth – General Operating Grants and Arts Program Grants (MS Word)
- Lead Reader – Basic Grants (MS Word)
Download or update the latest version of Adobe Reader.