Home > Grants and Programs > Grants Guidelines and Templates
Grants Guidelines and Templates
Please be sure to select the correct guidelines and/or templates for your application. Listings are by grant name. Guidelines provide information on eligibility, completing applications, definitions, etc. Templates, for some applications, must be filled in and attached to the egrant application.
All applications must be submitted via egrant.net unless otherwise noted below as "Paper Only".
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NARRATIVE QUESTIONS AND BUDGET ATTACHMENTS
Some narrative questions and some budgets must be completed on the template(s) provided and then attached to egrant on the “Attachments” page.
· Click on the link(s) below to download the template(s).
· See the list below to download the appropriate template(s).
· Save the downloaded template(s) to your computer.
· Open the narrative template in MS Word version 2003 or later.
· Open the budget template in MS Excel version 2003 or later.
· Complete the template(s) and save to your computer. Stay within the page limitations noted on the narrative template.
· Attach the completed template(s) to egrant in the “Attachments” section.
ARTS IN EDUCATION
COMMUNITY ARTS DEVELOPMENT
MARYLAND TRADITIONS PROJECT GRANT
MARYLAND TOURING GRANT
GRANTS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICTS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANTS - Deadline: January 24, 2013