Media Arts, Music, Other, Traditional Arts, Visual Arts
Lamar Jones (b. 1989) is an expressionist artist and designer raised in Baltimore, MD with a lifelong dedication to the arts. Jones has an educational background in graphic design, although his expertise is multimedia painting using acrylic, oil and other mediums. His work is exhibited in various art galleries in the Baltimore/ D.C. Metropolitan area. His latest collection Blissful Insanity expresses controversy, love injustice, and common feelings relative to today's society. He currently lives and works in Baltimore, MD.
▪ Oct 2016- Paint the Runway | Baltimore, MD
▪ Sep 2016- the Set NYC “Fashion Week Opening Art Show” curator Pim Shih | Manhattan, NY
▪ Aug 2016- “Art in Dusk” curator Moh Ducis | Washington, D.C.
▪ July 2016- “Art•ist Expo” | Baltimore, MD
▪ June 2016- “Art in Dusk” | Washington, D.C.
▪ June 2014- RAW “Panorama” | Washington, D.C.
▪ June 2014- Creative Alliance Gallery | Baltimore, MD